Saturday, September 10, 2011

STEELERS FANS, check out WARDS SEASON PASS

I am pleased to announce that as of today, WARD Season Pass is open. 
People are telling me that I'm crazy for including all this stuff but my fans are so important to me and I really want to help out the charity.
Go check it out and let me know if I'm crazy.
http://www.wardseasonpass.com

Thanks,

Hines

http://www.wardseasonpass.com

Hines Ward super fans everywhere have been requesting more gear, more behind the scenes content, and more access to Hines. Ward Season Pass is our answer to those requests. Check out all that is included below, and it’s all for a great cause. A portion of the proceeds will go to support The Hines Ward Helping Hands Foundation


Support your favorite player (Hines Ward of course) by sporting his gear.  Everybody who purchases WARD Season Pass will receive a Super Fan Kit including all of the items listed below.  These items are all exclusive to WARD Season Pass and not available ANYWHERE else. (Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)
   exclusive T-SHIRT
   W.A.R.D. BAND  
   Hines Ward POSTER
   Ward TOWEL
   Ward BEANIE
   DECALS
*****PLUS LOTS LOTS MORE*****

No comments:

Post a Comment