Saturday, September 3, 2016

Review: Aisoul Wi-Fi Home Security Camera System App Remote View 1080P HD Wireless IP Cameras Motion Detection

"This is one of the coolest things ever!  you can do so many things with it," words spoken by my 25 year old!  You can set the date and time.  There's a bar on top, that when you push it, it speaks the time.  This would be good if you are in bed and wondering what the time is. I also, used the alarm on the clock and it makes nature sounds when it goes off.  

Loading the app on to my phone was pretty easy; it took about 15 minutes. The picture is clear and you can zoom in and out.  The motion detector makes a sound on my phone every time something moves. 

Primarily, I plan to use this in my garage.  We use our garage instead of the front door so there are people coming in and out all the time.  With all the tools and such in the garage, I won't have to worry about if things are going missing or not.

I received this Aisoul Wi-Fi Home Security Camera System App Remote View 1080P HD Wireless IP Cameras Motion Detection at a reduced price in return for my 100 % unbiased opinion.


FRONT

BACK
MOTION DETECTOR PICTURE





No comments:

Post a Comment