Thursday, November 17, 2016

WaterWipes Review

I have been using WaterWipes for the past few weeks. These are the best wipes! They aren't too big or too small, they are the perfect size for getting the job done! I love that they are chemical free and contain almost pure water (99.9%) and a teeny bit of grapefruit seed extract (0.1%). I checked out the benefits of the grapefuit seed extract and found out that it's truly amazing stuff, it's an antimicrobial that kills bacterial, viral and fungal microbes, naturally! Who knew?! And the water that is used is pure Irish water. WaterWipes are made by a premier European company. I think WaterWipes, are a safer, natural option for your baby's bum and yours too! Yes, I tried them on myself to see how they felt. They were so soft, and very durable, they didn't fall apart. I received WaterWipes to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. I will definitely continue to use WaterWipes and recommend you give them a try, I think you'll love them!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment